YOU DON’T PAY UNLESS YOU WIN
Award-Winning Vehicle Accident Attorneys
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
CASH ADVANCE ON YOUR CASE
ACCESS TOP MEDICAL SPECIALISTS
PAY OFF YOUR MEDICAL BILLS
GET HELP WITH TRANSPORTATION
RECOVER YOUR LOST WAGES
WE COME TO YOU
REPAIR OR REPLACE VEHICLE
Why Choose Us?
- We protect you from the insurance company don’t let them take advantage of you
- Find you a local doctor, even if you don’t have health insurance
- Only get paid, if you get paid
- Not charge you anything upfront
- Come to you – at home, hospital, work or another convenient location
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I cannot afford to pay for an attorney right now? Can you still help me?
I was in a small accident but was injured. Do you only take big cases or can you still help me?
This accident aggravated a previous injury? Do I still have a case?
Should I call 911 after my accident?
Should I give the insurance company a recorded statement?
My car is in the body shop? What next?
Can I get a rental car after my accident?
What is an SR1?
There was property damage of more than $1,000 ($750 for accidents prior to January 1, 2017);
Anyone was injured (no matter how minor); or
Anyone was killed.
Each driver must make a report to the DMV within 10 days, whether you caused the accident or not and even if the accident occurred on private property. Mail the completed report form to the address on the form.